16.11.06

Direito de resposta

For thy love I shall not fight
Hence thy judgement has not been fair.
Neither I can find it right
Nor I allow myself to bear.

Since my love thou have mistreated
And my heart's been torn apart,
The will for friendship has been defeated
'Though it seemed enough at start

If thou ment not to hurt me,
In thy acts I found my pain.
If truth sometimes' not meant to be
No words from me thou'll hear again.

If thou wanted to play games
Thy partners' choice was dumb and wrong.
For I'd rather drown in the Thames
Than allow us to ge along.

For hipocrisy I shan't tolerate
And no false words here there'll be
No grief remains, no weak mind state
No sorrow shall thou expect in me.

I don't hope thee to see how
Thou have broke what was to last
And as I do see it right now
Those are dim shadows of the past.

I do hope thou find thy way
Near or far (concerning distance)
I'll just stand right here and pray
For thy well-being through thy existence.

Allow me to worn thee as I stand
Even if thou don't find it so
It's much easier to lose a friend
Than to keep all thou have hitherto.

Sem comentários: